Who Should Attend:
- Learning & Development Leaders – CLOs, VPs, Directors, and Managers of learning functions seeking to support and amplify their company’s D&I strategy through current and new learning events, platforms, and tools.
- Talent Development Leaders – OD and talent professionals tasked with driving diverse employees through the pipeline and accelerating talent up and across their organization.
- Learning Designers, Producers & Presenters – Instructional designers and program managers seeking to enhance existing resources and create new products and services for the larger learning community that support driving inclusion and diversity awareness, skills, and competencies.
- Diversity & Inclusion Leaders – D&I practitioners looking to strengthen their partnership with their learning and talent development peers to strengthen, broaden, and amplify their strategic efforts through learning.
Note: You don’t have to be a Diversity & Inclusion expert or practitioner to participate in this LAB! Just be ready to bring your passion and interest to help create and build new learning methodologies in a safe space
Who Should Not Attend:
- Individuals who are uncomfortable having open, honest, and frank conversations about the state of Diversity & Inclusion in learning.
- Individuals not interested in a hands-on LAB approach to exploring Diversity & Inclusion.
- Individuals whose primary responsibility is talent acquisition and staffing.
- Individuals who want to use the LAB as a marketing or selling opportunity for their products or services. This is a strictly vendor-neutral environment.
Sample of MASIE Learning Lab Alumni Organizations:
Australian Catholic University
National Investment Center
QBE North America
SUNY Empire State College
The Cheesecake Factory, Inc.
Yum! Brands Inc.