TO: Learning, Training & Performance Colleagues
FROM: Elliott Masie, Host & Curator
RE: New Section of Learning Innovations LAB Announced!
2017 Will be a Year of Major Learning Innovation! Your learners and their managers are looking (and demanding) faster, smaller, more agile, targeted, personalized and affordable learning solutions for their employees and business imperatives. Learning will shift from a single mandated activity to a wider set of options in a Learning Panorama. We invite you to our unique and popular Learning Innovations LAB.
Learning Innovations will combine learning "apps", user created content, performance focused support, big and small "data" and a combination of enterprise wide and "just for one learner" assets.
You and your colleagues are invited to participate in a unique, hands-on Learning Innovations LAB experience with Elliott Masie in our Learning Center in Saratoga Springs - deeply exploring, experimenting and deploying new technologies and designs for learning.
May 9-11, 2017
Learning LAB @ MASIE Center
Saratoga Springs, NY - USA
Elliott Masie will host a small group of learning colleagues in a 2 ½ day intensive exploration and lab experience at the 10,000 square foot MASIE Learning LAB in Saratoga Springs.
We will explore:
- Learning "Apps"
- Learning Panorama & Personalization
- Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Visualization
- Mobile Learning Models – Mobility & Performance
- Big Data & Metrics for Innovation
- Gamification & Engagement for Learning
- Video: Fast, Short, Targeted, User-Created, Open, Digital Studios
- Wearables, Sensing & Aware Technology
- Performance Support Technologies
- LMS, LCMS & Learning Systems Refreshed
- ReDesigning Boring Webinars
- The "Recommendation" Need of Users
- Small Tech vs. Big Tech -
- New Skills for Learning Professionals in 2017
- Collaborative & Social Learning Technology
- Curation: Harvesting, Rating & Sorting Content
- “Maker Model” of Creating Agile Learning Solutions In-House
- Learn-A-Thon for New Learning Solutions (Apps & More)
- Machine Learning & Brain Science Innovations
- The Connected Classroom – To Labs & Projects
- Switching Authoring Systems & Approaches
- "Rosie the Rivitor" in 2017 - On The Job Learning
- Learning Tools, Apps & Resources
- Robotics, Auto Driving Cars, Cognitive Science & More
- And Emerging Technologies & Methodologies..
Elliott Masie will facililtate a LAB experience for a small group of participants in this vendor-neutral program that will mix:
- Hands-On Work and Exploration with Learning Innovations
- Models and Hurdles for Leveraging Innovations
- Video Visits with Field Experts & Working Examples
- Experiments and Assignments to Experience and Apply
- “Take Home” Resources and Assets to Share with Colleagues
“The Learning Innovation's LAB is a great opportunity to S T R E T C H our boundaries as learning professionals and innovators. I am deeply excited to bring together a small group of learning colleagues from around the world – at all levels of experience – to collectively explore existing, changing and radically new learning models and technologies. This is a LAB where we will experiment collaboratively.”