The MASIE Center:
We are proud to present another seminar in our MASIE Center Learning Lab, a $2 million facility in Saratoga Springs, New York.
This is a state-of-the-art building that was specially built for Learning research, development and training. The 10,000 square foot facility will be your "sandbox" during the On-the-Job Learning Lab & Seminar. Here is a glimpse of the technology and capabilities of the Learning Lab:
- Learning Tools: Our workstations and network will provide you with the most recent tools, systems and learning examples from organizations around the globe. These include an opportunity for some hands-on time with Rapid Development formats and systems.
- Virtual Teaching Studios: These are dedicated rooms that you will use to practice a range of techniques. They allow you to experiment with a dozen different virtual training platforms, ranging from audio to web-based classrooms to broadband video collaboration.
- Video Capture: There are many cameras throughout the building that will provide you with a video summary of key segments of the program that you can stream once you return to your office.
- Learning Lab & Studio: This is a 2,000 square foot main location for our class activity, containing dozens of workstations, gas plasma and LCD projection equipment, Group Decision making software, Audience Response Systems and a host of tools to add to your learning and creativity.
- Workgroup Rooms: You and your teammates will have access to project rooms throughout the building for group assignments.
- Remote Access: At your discretion, you can demonstrate your learning to a few of your colleagues back home from the Learning Lab.
- Wireless & Device Learning: We have constructed a wireless environment within the building to enable and demonstrate how Learning can work with new form factors, including wireless handhelds.