We are 230 organizations seeking a few new colleagues. We include the learning leaders of some of the largest companies in the world (e.g. Walmart, Comcast, Wendy's International, JPMorgan Chase and American Express). Every day throughout the year, Learning CONSORTIUM members turn to each other and the staff of The MASIE Center for benchmarking, networking, research and collaborative projects in the Learning and Training field.
Here are a few examples of how our CONSORTIUM benefits from collaboration on a daily basis:
- A member contacts the CONSORTIUM office to identify 2 members using a specific Learning Management System to get references, context and experiences.
- Six members collaborate in a working group to consider alternative models for employee orientation and onboarding.
- Elliott Masie conducts briefings with learning executives from a few member organizations.
- Members participate in a “rapid fire” poll to benchmark spending per employee on compliance issues.
- A MASIE staff member attends a conference and sends a podcast and text summary to all CONSORTIUM members.
- Members provide Microsoft with input on how its new operating system could support content sharing for learning.
- A member brings several of its business leaders to The MASIE Center Lab in Saratoga for a strategy session on the futures of learning and collaboration.
More than 3,000 people in 230 organizations worldwide collaborate and learn together on the issues and challenges you face. Together, we are evaluating, inventing, revising and improving the exciting field of learning! This is a community of trust, appropriate confidentiality and syndicated efforts to enhance the effectiveness of our efforts on learning and training.
The Learning CONSORTIUM is a small and very focused organization. The charge is only $5,000 per entire company for a year of service, collaboration and events. Our model is to be a long-term, trusted collaborative of learning professionals that is vendor-neutral and ethically based.
(Click here to apply today)
Learning CONSORTIUM Resources:
The Learning CONSORTIUM is a non-stop source of learning resources, invitations to benchmark, common work projects and exclusive access to Elliott Masie's research and development activity.
These are the learning challenges and opportunities we will explore in 2015:
- Learning Personalization
- Mobile & Social Learning
- Big Learning Data
- The Connected Classroom
- Leadership Development Evolves
- Aligning Learning & Business Shifts
- Technologies for Learning
- ...and more!
Here are just some of the resources that your organization can access:
- Monthly One-Hour, Interactive Webinars (Conference Call or Video) on Key Learning Topics
- Annual Fall Learning Conference: 2 Seats to our Fall Conference (Learning 2015 is Nov. 1-4 in Orlando)
- Interactive Briefing or Coaching with Elliott Masie: 60 Minutes of Individualized Perspectives. This can be delivered 1-to-1 to your CLO or as a global broadcast to your Learning Team.
- Twice per Year, 75 Minutes of Learning Directions Video Clips in 5 to 10 minute segments on key learning innovations by Elliott Masie and Learning CONSORTIUM members. These can be used and reused throughout your organization.
- Periodic Learning LAB Activities Conducted at The MASIE Center LAB in Saratoga Springs and shared digitally with members
- Learning Leadership Meetings with U.S. Dept. of Education & White House: Periodic conversations with government leaders on the key issues facing workforce learning and talent development
Annual Membership Fee:
The fee is $5,000 for one year from your date of acceptance into the CONSORTIUM.
The Learning CONSORTIUM is an active community of practice and learning. We expect our members to:
- Participate in ongoing benchmarking, networking and dialogues
- Refrain from "selling" CONSORTIUM Members at group events
- Participate in a fashion that builds trust and openness within the group and honors diverse perspectives, confidentiality and competitive roles of members
The CONSORTIUM is looking for a few additional members, primarily large organizations implementing learning across the enterprise and a few larger vendor/suppliers.
MASIE Center staff reviews all applications for membership in the Learning CONSORTIUM. We ask that each organization applying complete the online form. We will then schedule a telephone interview to process the application.
(If you have any additional questions, please send an email to email@example.com )
Testimonials from CONSORTIUM Members:
Elliott is super approachable. I don't know of anyone who would feel uncomfortable having a conversation with him.
~David Barton, Michelin
The Learning Consortium is THE BEST way to stay connected and informed about the learning industry. The staff is dedicated and amazing and the value of the connections made through the Consortium help me every single day.
~Cary Harlow, The Hewlett Packard Company
The Learning Consortium provides an informed space for practitioners to understand what's going on in the area of learning and technology without being deluged by vendor and consultant proposals. It helps cut through the fog of commerce to help solve my business's learning problems.
~Ron Dickson, Intel
Brilliant, engaging, funny, and thought provoking, Elliott and the Masie Center have gone beyond being a resource for trainers, they are influencing people in government, education, and industry around the world for the better.
~Gary Harris, Wegmans